2 1/2 lbs of ground veal (but you can use beef or pork or even a mix)
- 1 egg
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 tbsp. of Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. of parmesan cheese grated or use 1/4 cup of cream cheese
- handful or two of oats or bread crumbs whichever you like
- 1 hot pepper diced or Sriracha spice instead about 1 tsp
- 3 garlic cloves diced
- a little pepper and salt
- 1 tbsp. of fine herb mix, or a mixture of herbs you like
- 1/4 cup of red wine, or white but red is better
- Need 10 hamburger buns, toasted or even better make your own buns.
- Add all ingredients to list
- Mix all ingredients together. Once mixed use 1/4 measuring cup to spoon up mixture, take it and turn it into a patty. Or I take a small bowl and put the burger mixture in it, flatten and then remove from bowl. This way all your patties are the same size and will look nicer. Once patties are made you can either fry on stove on medium for 6 to 7 minutes each side or Broil on hi again for 6 to 7 minutes each side, or the best way is to turn on the BBQ and cook them there again for 6 or 7 minutes each side.