In a large pot
- Add 1/4 cup butter, once melted add
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 1 cup of whipping cream, stir until nice and smooth, then add
- 1 cup of good aged cheddar grated
- 2 cups of smoked gouda
- 1 cup of mild Cheddar
- 1/4 tsp regular chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp on parsley
- Some ground pepper
- 1 to 2 tsp of cayenne pepper
Once smooth then turn down to very low as low as your unit will go. Note, when cooking sauce i do it on a low setting like 2.
Boil water, once boiled add in 900 g pasta and cook to your liking, I do 11 mins. Drain pasta
Add pasta to sauce, turn sauce up to 2 or 3 stir all pasta in slowly, once all pasta is covered sauce add an extra cup of old Cheddar cheese to it stir until all melted then serve. Enjoy.